Wednesday, February 18, 2015

thankful...rest













Thankful for...

rest, 
snow days & hot chocolate, 
prayers, 
His grace,
encouragement from a friend and our similar seasons, 
lavendar, 
chicken soup from my mama, 
being pat on the head (lop-my love language is touch),
smiles from little ones,
hot showers, 
blog reading, 
glorious sunrises, 
moonlight upon the fresh fallen snow (that is rarely here-amen!),
learning to truly trust my Heavenly Father,
thankful my Father is so patient with me,
my husband (love this guy),
peace,
a whole lot of love,
HIs mercies are new every day...

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 
-Romans 8:35, 37

No comments:

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts